Liberian History, Politics and Geography
- The African-American Experience in Ohio, 1850-1920 This web site is of Ohio Historical Society
- The American Colonization Society Website
- BBC Historical Profile
- BBC Timeline Two detailed profiles of Liberia, including a comprehensive timeline from 1847 to the present.
- Geology of Liberia: a Selected Bibliography of Liberian Geology, Geography and Earth Science - By R. Lee Hadden This bibliography brings together selected citations from a variety of different cartographic, geographical, geological and hydrological resources and specialized library collections.on the water and geological information of Liberia. Most citations have information on where these items can be located and used on site, and either borrowed through inter-library loan or purchased through a commercial document delivery service.
- History of Liberia
- Liberia Past and Present The site Liberia Past and Present is a site on the political and economic history of Liberia including cultural affairs (1822 -present). It combines factual information with historical and present-day illustrations. It covers both the past and the present, but is not a news site. The site is regularly renewed and maintained by Dr Fred van der Kraaij.
- Passengers on the M.C. Stevens, December, 1856 From Robert T. Brown, Immigrants to Liberia
- The Perspective Provides articles written about Liberia by Liberians.
- Roll of Emigrants to Liberia: 1820-1843
- World Statesmen This web site is specifically helpful for educational purposes. Viewers of this site can learn about the Liberian Constitutions, the flag, and even listen to the Liberian National Anthem.
Begun in 1998 at the request of the Government of Liberia, the US Geological Survey Library staff prepared this bibliography as part of a 1998-1999 US Department of State project to restore the Geological Library of Liberia. Revised and Updated through 2006.
Searchable at: http://www.dtic.mil/